Legal Services Slovakia – Slovak law
Our essential legal services
- International and Slovak business and private law
- Contract law: purchase agreements, contracts, leases, rental agreements, mandate agreements, etc.
- Real estate and construction law, cadastral law
- Corporate law, company foundations, mergers and acquisitions, corporate documents
- Administrative law, obtaining various permissions, representation before public authorities
- Intellectual property law, copyright and related rights, trademarks, patents
- Claim recovery, bankruptcy and restructuring, enforcement proceedings
- Family law, inheritance law, divorces, alimony, matrimonial law, custody
- Labour law, labour with international elements, employment of foreigners and various permissions (work permission and residence permissions), labour disputes
- Tax law, taxation of private individuals and legal entities, tax optimization, representation in proceedings before tax authorities
- Social security law
- Extrajudicial dispute resolutions - mediation
- In all areas of the law, we offer our clients the representation before courts and public authorities of the Slovak Republic as well as in arbitration
- Slovakia - Switzerland
- Slovakia - Germany
- Slovakia - Czech Republic
Our international team of lawyers is particularly experienced in cross-border litigations, and business projects with an international aspect, particularly with regard to Slovakia - Switzerland, Slovakia - Germany and Slovakia - Czech Republic. We are ready to support you multilingual in these national jurisdictions as well as in EU law.
Especially for foreigners
- Support for market entry and business start-ups in Slovakia
- Foundation of companies and branches in Slovakia
- Custom law, double taxation issues, social security law
- Obtaining various permissions in connection with the arrival of natural and legal persons in Slovakia
- Labour law with international elements, employment of foreigners, work permissions and residence permissions
- Claim recovery, enforcement of foreign judgments in Slovakia, enforcement proceedings, bankruptcy and restructuring
- International divorces, alimony, matrimonial disputes
- Real estate in Slovakia, mediation of purchase and sale of property to foreigners, property management
- Representation before judicial and public authorities of Slovakia in all areas of law
Competence in Slovacia.
lic. iur. Jaroslav Rudolf Zuzak Rechtsanwalt, LL.M.
Switzerland: registered Swiss Attorney at Law
Czech Republic: registered European Lawyer
Slovak Republic: registered European Lawyer
JUDr. Veronika Hanáková – Advokát
Switzerland: Slovak Attorney at law, registered acc. to Art. 28 BGFA - Advokát
Slovakia: registered Slovak Attorney at Law - Advokát
ICLic. JUDr. Katarína Šangalová, Advokat, PhD.
registered Slovak Attorney at Law