Czech Republic – Czech Law
Thanks to our office in Prague, we can support you in the Czech Republic efficiently.
Our Essential Legal Services
- International and Czech business and private law
- Contract law: purchase agreements, labour contracts, rental contracts, employment agreements, mandate agreements, etc.
- Legal advice on the purchase of real estate in the Czech Republic
- Requests and various permissions
- Legal support by issues relating to the law of inheritance, family law, custody of the child, alimony, divorce, etc.
- Legal support in issues relating to business and corporate law
- Legal support in issues relating to tax issues and double taxation
- Legal support in issues relating to following areas of law: labour law, intellectual property law (trademarks, patents, copyrights), social security law (health insurance, social insurance), claim recovery
- Management of claims, particularly the collection of debts and receivables and execution
- Aviation law
- Legal representation in Litigation and Arbitration
Czech Republic - Switzerland - Slovakia - Germany - Hungary - Romania - EU
Our international team of lawyers will support you specifically in cross-border litigation, private legal issues, and business projects with an international aspect. We have special expertise with regards to cross-border legal issues involving parties in Czech Republic, Switzerland, Slovakia, Germany, Hungary, and Romania. Furthermore, we advise you multilingually on the laws of the aforementioned countries, as well as on EU law.
Especially for Foreigners
- Customs law, double taxation law, social security law
- Obtaining various permissions in connection with the arrival of natural and legal persons in Czech Republic
- Labour law with international elements, employment of foreigners, work permissions and residence permissions
- Cases of international divorce, alimony, matrimonial disputes
- Real Estates in Czech Republic, legal advice on the purchase and sale of real estates to foreigners, property management
- Translations from Czech into German and from German into Czech