Switzerland – Swiss Law
Thanks to our offices in Zurich and Schaffhausen, we can support you in Switzerland efficiently.
Our Essential Legal Services:
- Contract law: purchase agreements, distribution agreements, service agreements, labour law and employment contracts, employment issues, lease contracts, loan agreements, etc.
- Real estate and contstruction law
- Corporate law, joint-stock companies, limited liability companies, business succession, establishing of companies, mergers and acquisitions, law of associations and foundations
- Collection of receivables and debt, claim recovery, bankruptcy, restructuring, debt rescheduling and restructuring proceedings, etc.
- Inheritance law, marriage law, divorce law, family law, child law, alimony law, adult protection law, last wills, estate and inheritance planning, marriage and inheritance contracts
- Environmental law, energy law, electricity market law, administrative law, public law
- Financial and banking law
- Media law, internet and IT law, advertising law, intellectual property law (film, radio, music, copyright, trademarks)
- Aviation law, national and international air law, European (EASA-) rules, Chicago Convention (ICAO), Warsaw Convention relating to international carriage by air, Montreal Convention, Tokio Convention, EU-regulation on rights for air passengers, rules on unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV, unmanned aircraft systems UAS, drones), laws on general aviation, gliders, hang gliders, paragliders, and other flying sports, etc. Our flying aviation lawyer Jaroslav Zuzak will support you with his special expertise.
- Tort law, insurance law, medical law
- Traffic accidents, skiing accidents, sport accidents, etc.
- Tax law
- Criminal law, international mutual assistance in criminal matters, Schengen matters, criminal defense
- In all areas of law: litigation in Switzerland, representation before public authorities, arbitration and mediation
Switzerland - Czech Republic - Slovakia - EU
Our international team of lawyers will support you specifically in cross-border litigation, private legal issues, and business projects with an international aspect. We have special expertise with regards to cross-border legal issues involving parties in Switzerland, Czech Republic, and Slovakia. Furthermore, we advise you multilingually on the laws of the aforementioned countries, as well as on EU law.
Especially for Foreign Clients
- Immigration law, in particular regarding work permissions, residence permissions, international double taxation, property purchases by foreigners, social security, entry requirements, Schengen issues, labour law, etc.
- Support regarding market entry and business-start-up in Switzerland and transfer of domicile to Switzerland
- Deployment of employees
- Foundation of companies, holdings, subsidiaries and joint-ventures
- International trade and distribution, import, export, custom duties, competition law
- Enforcement of foreign judgments
- Litigation before Swiss courts, and representation before Swiss public authorities
- Collection of receivables and debts, claim recovery, enforcement of foreign judgements in Switzerland, stating claims in bankruptcies, etc.
- International inheritance and divorce cases, alimony issues
- Financial law and banking law, reclaiming dormant accounts
- International double taxation issues
- Arbitration and mediation
- Traffic accidents, skiing accidents, sport accidents
- Marketing & Law: Advices from our marketing people and lawyers regarding your marketing plans and advertising