Slovakia – Slovak Law
Thanks to our office in Bratislava, we can support you in Slovakia efficiently.
Our Essential Legal Services
- International and Slovak business and private law
- Contract law: purchase agreements, contracts, leases, rental agreements, mandate agreements, etc.
- Real estate and construction law, cadastral law
- Corporate law, company foundations, mergers and acquisitions, corporate documents
- Administrative law, obtaining various permissions, representation before public authorities
- Intellectual property law, copyright and related rights, trademarks, patents
- Claim recovery, bankruptcy and restructuring, enforcement proceedings
- Family law, inheritance law, divorces, alimony, matrimonial law, custody
- Labour law, labour with international elements, employment of foreigners and various permissions (work permission and residence permissions), labour disputes
- Tax law, taxation of private individuals and legal entities, tax optimization, representation in proceedings before tax authorities
- Social security law
- Aviation law
- Extrajudicial dispute resolutions - mediation
- In all areas of the law, we offer our clients the representation before courts and public authorities of the Slovak Republic as well as in arbitration
Slovakia - Switzerland - Czech Republic - Germany - Hungary - Romania - EU
Our international team of lawyers will support you specifically in cross-border litigation, private legal issues, and business projects with an international aspect. We have special expertise with regards to cross-border legal issues involving parties in Slovakia, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Hungary, and Romania. Furthermore, we advise you multilingually on the laws of the aforementioned countries, as well as on EU law.
Especially for Foreigners
- Support for market entry and business start-ups in Slovakia
- Foundation of companies and branches in Slovakia
- Custom law, double taxation issues, social security law
- Obtaining various permissions in connection with the arrival of natural and legal persons in Slovakia
- Labour law with international elements, employment of foreigners, work permissions and residence permissions
- Claim recovery, enforcement of foreign judgments in Slovakia, enforcement proceedings, bankruptcy and restructuring
- International divorces, alimony, matrimonial disputes
- Real estate in Slovakia, mediation of purchase and sale of property to foreigners, property management
- Representation before judicial and public authorities of Slovakia in all areas of law
Ecclesiastical and Canon Law
Our Attorney IClic. Mgr. Katarina Sangalova, Advokat, PhD. is specially qualified in Canon Law, and will support you with her special expertise.
Competence in Slovakia.